Vitamin c ta food supplement composed entirely from l-ascorbic acid, which is a vitamin c. One tablet contains as many as 1000 mg of vitamin c – 1250%. It is not recommended to be used by people who are susceptible to the formation of kidney stones.
• Contributes to maintain normal functioning of the immune system.
• Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Contributes to normal psychological function.
Composition table – Effective Line Vitamin C
Serving size: 1 tablet
Amount per:1 tabletVitamin C1000 mg* % NRV – Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients::vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, starch), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids). May also contain unintentional presence of derivatives of milk, soy, cereals containing gluten (wheat), eggs, celery and mustard.